1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

20 gallon long- Harlequins, Sepae's, & Flame Gouramis

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MOD_Dawn, May 7, 2011.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

THE SHOPPING LIST:

[*]STAND... will be non-traditional Sauder Computer Armoire, Ebony Ash Finish $127 @ Wal-Mart

[*]AQUARIUM...20 gallon long Marineland glass aquarium (30"x12"x12") ...on sale as a combo set with the light.

[*]LIGHT....20 gallon long Perfecto flourescent Perfect-A-Hood (came with the aquarium, on sale as a combo set for $49.99

[*]LUNAR LIGHT...1w Coralife Lunar Light -Blue (got 2 for $24.90 shipped) for night viewing

[*]BACKGROUND...3' Reversible (Black/Tropical Lt. Blue) Aquarium Background $5.37

[*]HEATER... Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater (100watt) $32.99 ; purchase back in March

[*]DIGITAL THERMOMETER...Tom Aquatics Temp Alert (already had from previous 10g...got off ebay for a few bucks).

[*]FILTRATION...Penguin Power Sponge Filter (170gph) $9.00 after my $3.00 off coupon

[*]AERATION...Two 24" Aquarium Bubblewands (plastic and inter-connecting) $5.99 ea
    -and-
    8' Lee's Stealth Airline Tubing $0.99
    -and-
    Rena Air 300 Aquarium Pump $16.25 (price is used and includes the shipping for it also)

[*]DECORATIONS...mounted driftwood $6.99 , a cholla log, and a medium sized mineral rock.

[*]ODDS N' ENDS...Foam Aquarium Pad that goes under the aquarium

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Re: 20 gallon long

Are you setting this tank up? Does this mean you will have 3 tanks now? MTS kicking in is it..LOL

3. MOD_Dawn

yea, it's setup now.
    I sold off the other tanks so this will only make number 2 (90g and this one).

Someone didn't get the message that I traded in the other stuff because it was too hard standing on ladders in order to maintain them and I of course didn't have the heart to say anything, so I'll probably get my 1 boy to help with it being he's semi-interested in the tanks.

4. MOD_Dawn

THE STOCK LIST:

[*] 10 Rasbora Het. (on sale at Petsmart $1.00ea)
    [*] 3 Hi-Fin Red Serpae Minors (reg. price at Petsmart $3.99ea)
    [*] 2 Male Dwarf Flame Gouramis (on sale at Petsmart $2.99ea)

5. MOD_Dawn

MAY 08, 2011 PHOTOS:

ai53.tinypic.com_2lkza7m.jpg
    ai56.tinypic.com_14o0j9j.jpg
    ai54.tinypic.com_29ofluu.jpg

6. MOD_Dawn

Oh, forgot to mention that these fish are being quarantined for the 90g...harlequins and dwarf flame gouramis that is.

The serpaes will be staying in here.

7. MOD_Dawn

Well change of plans,
    the kiddo's asking for a pair or two of dwarf cichlids for the 90g. and wants to turn this tank into a shrimp setup..I agreed, so these guys/gals will be sold off.

Also selling off a few things from the 90g to make room for the dwarfs being it's already overstocked (but then again, I don't know many people who are actually understocked come to think of it).

Others Moved in to sell off--> 4 clown loaches and 1 ?female Altspinosa Ram Cichlid