1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

A big thank you!

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Guidoman888, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 Thread Starter New Member

Well anthony I think you deserve a thank you from all of us :)

Your keeping the forums so active and especially with those 2 new events and the monthly photo contest

I think i speak for everyone if I say

I appriciate your hard work and thank you for all that you have done [dancing]

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

suck up!
    Nah, just messin with ya guido.
    I also believe the 2 new contests will perk things up a bit!

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Thanks. :D

It's been slow around here the past week or so, so I had to do something to keep things moving around here. :)

4. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

I have been on a lot lately again and I too noticed how slow it is on here.... I find most of the threads are out of my area but there is not much to respond to.... maybe we have been too efficient with our answers and layout. Now nobody needs to write a new topic.... hmmmmmm

:)

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

:) Maybe.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Haha I'm in your area and I've been posting a lot, probably even too much :confused: that's why I've not been on much the past few days, don't want to end up getting annoying :oops:

7. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

I've noticed it being slow too. Not a lot of the people that were on when I started posting anymore... I miss you guys... :(

8. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

It will pick up again I'm sure.

9. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 Thread Starter New Member

Ofcourse it will.. 2 motnhs ago we had like a thousand posts a day and it we're pretty much the same guys and gals that are active and we only get new ones [dancing]