1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

A *small* thing bothering me

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MasterBlue, Apr 12, 2010.

1. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

I don't mean to be... Uh... picky? But I've noticed a few of my topics moved to other boards. While I understand the idea behind it, at the same time I have to disagree.
    my snail thing What Do You Do With Your Dead Snails?, wasn't a DIY, it was me trying spark some activity and asking what people did with there snails. I can see why some one moved it to DIY, but still... It's really not. I was going to make a separate post in DIY about how to clean the snails once I get another batch of dead ones.

Secondly, I asked if some Ender's I thought were ugly were indeed so. Endler Hybrids on Aquabid - Ugly?
    In that I posted an image of them. This one doesn't bug me as much, being as how I did post an image of some fish, but I thought that area was for your fish you wanted to show off? I don't own the fish, nor do I want to. I was, again, trying to spark some activity.

I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a "trouble maker", but I feel one must speak there mind and let how the feel be known. I like it here. I feel at home. I know how hard it is to run a forum, and I know how hard it is if some one new comes in and posts a buncha trash every place in the wrong places, then leaves. I've had to bite the bullet and ban a few, and had to use disciplinary actions on member's.
    I won't leave here (unless you guys get tired of me and decide to ban me, lol), you guys are friendly and helpful! I just wanna do my part and make some posts, but I want to put them in the right places to keep the boards clean and spam free. If I do something wrong I would like to also be told so.

So, thats whats on my mind. I feel better getting that out :)
    Well, I'll look forward to reading your reply in the morning. Finally can sleep ^^

2. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

Im not sure there is a right place until its moved. I also run a forum and know exactly how you feel but without members complaints and comments no forum survives. I got zero traffic as in posting traffic on my forum yet rank in the top 3 daily of aquarium sites. I wiped out the forum and dont really want it back, last post was months ago but I am happy that its kinda dead.

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

#1 making necklace out of snail shells is a great diy...thought maybe some of the others may like to try it and figured it would be read more in the diy section than elsewhere.

#2 As for the endlers, all photos goto the photo section (for easier backup per site owner).

No worries about being a trouble maker :) I like to think of myself as one from time to time :)

4. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

I post thing in the wrong boards all the time just so Dawn has something to do.

Rick

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

6. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

got to keep her on her toes! or should I say fingertips. She gets bored at 3am. Lets all post in the wrong area and see her go nuts. I'd love to see her response after all the coorections were made. LOL

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

You guys are horrible. Lmao

8. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

*pulls out the mallow blaster and prepares for war*
    <hides behind her bed>

Yes, I love you all...well not all of you, but MOST of you..hahaha!

9. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

love you too!

10. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

Mew? I didn't do it!
    You guys are silly!

I <3 all of you!