1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Arrrrrrgggggggg.....merging

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by James0816, Mar 16, 2009.

1. James0816

James0816 Thread Starter New Member

There's too much thread merging going on guys....getting so confusing....posts are dissapearing (well not dissapearing per se...but you get the idear)...just relocated and then cant find em.

Oh the madness!!!

Where's my "pulling the hair out icon"

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

:confused:

Merging has to happen sometimes.

We do have a search option. :D

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

yes, I think it's benefical in helping the newbies follow the forum.

The search option (as Anthony suggested) will assist in finding information if you don't want to browse around for it.

Also, some threads have 30+ topics with about half or so being all directly related...merging will make it easier finding "complete" information rather than finding bits and pieces everywhere.

4. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

I like the merging myself.... Ok... the threads disappear but there were like threads that existed before... search... not enough of that!

Sorry :confused:

5. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

I agree. It's way more usefull. We dont have to make countless new topics that will result in a slower forum as we grow bigger and bigger and we all *Yes I'm looking at you dawn* like to get offtopic one in a while.. Well almost every topic. Wich wil result in more pages wich will again result in a slower forum [glasses]

Unlike I though. I stay strictly on topic cough cough.

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

*tiredly plucks guido*
    *cough Cough ey?
    Lol!

7. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member