1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Back again....I hope.......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by irresistaple_kai, Dec 22, 2008.

1. irresistaple_kai

irresistaple_kai Thread Starter New Member

Hey all - I think I am back.........it's been a while with my crazy work schedule. I hope to be in here more going forward but for those of you who probably don't remember me........
    My name is Heather and I live in Lancaster County PA. I have a 65 gallon community tank with 2 female blue acaras, 4 kribs, a couple dwarf cichlids (of some kind - I would have to look them up again), a common pleco, and a really cool tire tread eel. I did have 2 gorgeous rainbow sharks (one of them glack and silver instead of black and red) but I am not quite so sure what happened with them. I have my thoughts but they are only theory right now.

I also have 3 snakes and a small lizard to add to the "non-fish" critters.

Although I am still trying to juggle 2 jobs and some sort of a personal/social life I do hope to be back in here more often and to see you all again. I was looking at some of the pics that have been added along the way and I will have my own product reviews to add to the forum as well.

Keep up all the great work you are doing and I hope to be around more and realy soon.

Best wishes to all and a very merry Christmas and happy New Year to each and every one of you.........

Heather

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome back

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Glad to have you back on the forum. [dancing]

4. irresistaple_kai

irresistaple_kai Thread Starter New Member

Thanks all - glad to be back

5. PeterPan

PeterPan New Member

Welcome Heather. Wow, 2 jobs- aren't you the ambitious one !! Nice going !!