1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Blue's Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by MasterBlue, Mar 11, 2010.

1. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Thread Starter Active Member

Hello all! I'm new around here and hope to stay long term ^^

I'm a 20 year old male from southern Louisiana, USA.
    I own 2 ten gallon tanks and a 40 gallon. All are one wall of my bed room. I have more sitting outside, but they don't have any other use other than rain water collectors and misqito traps.

I have a firm belief in planted tanks and am trying my best to establish health levels of Java Moss in my tanks. I hope to add more plants soon, but at this time money is tight.

I raise A small collection of aquatic creatures, all fresh water.
    I raise (and sell) Triops, I think they are T.newberryi, but it's not easy to be sure when they are very similar to T.longicaudatus.
    I also raise Dwarf Livebearers (Heterandria formosa, also know as least killifish). I may one day venture to sell some of these too.
    I keep Rams-Horn Snails, red cherry shrimp, Malaysian Trumpet Snails and Fairy Shrimp.

I have plans to later this year start college and get a degree in Biology. I wish to be a biology teacher for high school, as well as become some one who studies Crustaceans full time. Which ever comes fist, ya' know?

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space!

3. MasterBlue

Thank you very much ^^
    I have a youtube page for my tanks. I'll post the link if anyone is interested...

Also I forgot to mention that I'm looking for some endlers, as well as a sort of guppy I one had. it had a pastel blue base and a patern similar to snake skin on it's tail. I only had a female of this fish, who bore me a drop of 6 fish, part wild guppy. Sond like anything any of you know of?

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Sure, you can directly insert your youtube videos onto the forum. Simply place them in the appropriate section under the Photo/Video section.

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    ~Dawn

6. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

7. MasterBlue

Thank you everyone =D

8. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.