1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Doctors Foster and Smith

Discussion in 'Product Reviews' started by DarkDemolition, Mar 31, 2009.

1. DarkDemolition

DarkDemolition Thread Starter New Member

Doctors Foster and Smith
    website http://www.drsfostersmith.com/

Hey I highly recommend on my favorite pet supplies.. good pricing and as well as great sales. I've done comparison and these beats all pet supply ever.

Enjoy :cool:

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Re: Drs Foster Smith Pet Supplies...

Yea I was happy with the way they did things, I got my sponge filter 2 days sooner then I would have because they want to keep me happy, and they sent my silicone free of shipping.

3. DarkDemolition

Yeah there a great website to get great priced items.. glad everything worked out for you... ;)

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I also like going through Doctors Foster & Smith...
    1) You can speak to a live person should you find the need
    2)They properly package your items and should you have an issue they'll readily correct it without giving you a hard time
    3)They ship quickly
    4)You can even get their free magazines sent to you if you prefer to browse that way
    5)You can score online discount coupon codes from time to time

*Although they are not always the cheapest, their customer service is far better than most*

5. DarkDemolition

Sorry about that [banghead] ... But yeah there awesome website.... [dancing]

6. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Member

Great customer service. Good prices. Nice selection. If you do a google search for coupons cha-ching..... free money.

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

no worries, we've all made mistakes at some point. Lol!

8. jimbo2003

jimbo2003 New Member

Re: Doctors Foster and Smith use to be cheap

Hi All, Not sure who you guys are comparing them to :confused: . They use to be good but every time I get a catalog the prices have gone up on a lot of the stuff they carry and the catalog shrinks in size :( . I still like that they are still in biz but also like BigAls and Thatfishplace :) . Prices are going up and selection is going down at all of them , I guess they are having a hard time competing with the big box stores :eek: . I have a lot of tanks so I love Jehmco!! ;) . Jimbo2003 :cool:

9. mymustang

mymustang New Member

Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I deal a lot with ForsterandSmith. Out of all my dealings with them, I only had 1 problem that I had to send something back. They sent me a prepaid UPS sticker, and refunded my money quickly!