1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Does anyone on here raise bettas?

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by Dox13, May 8, 2010.

1. Dox13

Dox13 Thread Starter Member

This is the first time I have been on here for over a year probably. I did look at some of the winning pictures and I don't think Bettas are on here, but if I am wrong please let me know. It would be nice to find somone on here who raises Halfmoon Bettas to like me. If so please let me know.

Thank you.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

There is one user on here that raises them. Can't remember their name though.

3. Dox13

Thank you. I hope he or she will contact me.
    Dolores

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

There are several people that keep bettas on here. All previous photo contests were moved and only the winning picture was kept in the thread. Might want to take a look through the picture areas and not the contests.

5. Dox13

Okay.
    Thank you for the info.

6. Cynthia

Cynthia Member

I kept one that lived to be five back in 08, got him at 3 he was a pretty purple betta delta tail now I have 3, two normals one is pure red (Ruby) another looks like she might have some Idk she's a gray blue color with redish fins and is about 4 months old and lastly a crowntail (and favorite 2.5 gallon set up that their in now..or were..two tanks leaked last night(badly like cracked and I had floppers in the gravel, their ok now but kinda upset) [icon_e_sad.gif] now my crowntail and baby are in old pickle jars..so I need that new tank and some dividers now heh, anyone wanna lend me some for them?

if they were danios or anything else I'd just stick them all in ruby's tank but called fighting fish for a reason.... that'd be VERY cruel

can't get the ten gallon till 2 weeks from now so I'm pressed and outta luck