1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

ello ^_^

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cay, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Cay

Cay Thread Starter New Member

Hello all

im from the bay area, ca :)

just joined this site. hopefully i can contribute to helping u guys out or vice versa :D

i have 3 tanks right now.... err 5 if u count the lil 5 gallon tank wit 5 rummynose tetra ... n the 3 gal thats like self running, no water change for many months n no feeding, shrimp tank xD

anyway, 3 tanks. 360 , 300 ,n 180
    giant dats, giant perch, masheers, rare cichlas etc :)

and im in love with fish thats like saltwater but can actually survive freshwater. not saying like how cichlids r colorful as reef fish . but like, there are fish that frequent estuaries and swims in between salt and fresh .

2. Cay

Cay Thread Starter New Member

o by the way my name is Vince : ) nice to meet you all : )

3. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome Vince!

4. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome

5. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

Welcome Vince, Great site for newbie to 110 year old expert. :) Glad to have you onboard. Your knowledge will be needed by someone at some point I know that for sure.

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Hello Cay and welcome to THE EXOTIC FISH forum: our friendly & family oriented forum that focuses in on the proper care of wet pets.

We're glad that you’ve found us and can only hope that you make yourself feel right at home with the rest of us ;)

[help] If you find yourself needing HELP at any point and time please feel free to contact:
    -> myself - Mod_Dawn
    -> our site owner- Anthony
    -> or our administrator- Jake
    ...and we’d be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

[*]To get started I suggest you first create your Profile by clicking the “My Profile” which can be found at the top of the screen just below THE EXOTIC FISH logo.

Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Members | My Profile | Calc | Twitter | MySpace | Donate To TheExoticFish

Once you’re in My Profile you’ll find various "Options" that will enable you to create your own unique forum profile.

-> Please note that your avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and any photo/photos that you post to the forum will need to be below 400kb.

[*]Afterwards, you can follow the link below to our Photography / Video section and post your own photos / videos if you have any readily available!
    Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

[*] Finally, you can browse through the topics and add your own experiences or thoughts & even post your own unique topic!

7. ira

ira Member

Welcome, you like monster fish do'nt you.

8. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

Welcome, I am also a fan of brackish water fish.

Id love to get my hands on a pair of archers.

9. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

10. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Tiss a Pleasure =3