1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Event Fishs how netherlands

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by Guidoman888, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 Thread Starter New Member

This will probadly be useless for you guys but I'll still post it [dancing]

End of march theres a big aquarium/terrarim weekend in the netherlands near ''Arnhem'' Wich is near my city :) I'll do something really special for my parents and the'll drive me there :) Theres alot of info about fish and aquariums and they sell fish and really cheap tanks. I'm gonna score a bit there if I'm lucky :D

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

sweet, now i'm just wondering what you mean by scoring? do hope to get a new tank or some thing.

for the special thing for your parents, if your a real good cook make them a romantic dinner for two, and let them have a night to them selves. that might do the trick.

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

scoring means getting as in Probably hoping for a tank and some fish.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

true, but the question was meant to be what was he hoping to score.

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yea, I know...my guess as seen above was a tank and some fish (although not sure what kind/type)

6. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 Thread Starter New Member

Yep.. Not sure . If I can get a new tank I'll want some completely different fish. And I cant cook at all, I even make those warmup packs taste horrible :)

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

most of the microwavable premade food taste horrible to begin with.