1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

FS: Aquarium Plants - VA - Shipping/PU

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by James0816, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James0816

James0816 Thread Starter New Member

Ladies and Gentlemen ... It's time.

Lots of trimming has been going on of late and trying to get everything situated. With that, I have some plants that would like to find a new place to grow.

Most of these are low maintenance plants but I grow them in medium to high light, with ferts and CO2.

Cryptocoryne:
    Balansae - $3/plant
    Pontederiifolia - $4/plant
    Wendtii 'bronze' / 'green' - $2/plant

Stems:
    Bacopa Monnieri - .50/stem
    Ludwigia Repens x Arcuata - .50/stem
    Myriophyllum Aquaticum (Parrots Feather) - $1/stem ** SPECIAL NOTE ** Please check to see if this plant is banned in your state. If so, I cannot and will not sale it to you. Sorry.

Miscellaneous:
    Bolbitis Heudelotii (African Water Fern) - COMMING SOON
    Ceratopteris Thalictroides (Water Sprite) - $2/plant
    Echinodorus Angustifolia - PENDING
    Microsorum Pteropus (Java Fern) - $2/plant
    Nymphoides Aquatica (Banana Plant) - $2/plant
    Ranunculus Inundatus - $2/node
    Sagittaria Subulata (Dwarf Sag) - $1/plant
    [strike]Subwassertang[/strike] - SOLD OUT

RAOK: - Cost of Shipping Only
    Duckweed (Lesser and Giant combined)
    Ceratopteris Cornuta (Indian Fern) - I use it as a floater but can be planted
    Taxiphyllum Barbieri (Java Moss)
    Bladder (Physidae) and Pond Snails (Lymnaea) - Just figured I'd check if any wants/needs them. ;o)

NOTES:
    - There will be the possibility of getting bladder and/or pond snails. I will try to ensure the plants are clean prior to shipping but make no guarantees.
    - Some stems have been floating at the top for a spell and it shows by being a little bent (bad habit I have got to get out of). As well, some have also started throwing side shoots. They are currently anchored down in a large rubbermaid tub to help straighten them back up but will do nicely once properly planted and taken care of.
    - There will surely be more added to this list as I dive deeper in the tanks. Look for high light and soft water plants in the future as well.

SHIPPING:
    - Flat rate of $6 to cover USPS priority mail.
    - Check your weather. If you would like a heat pack in with the plants, they are $2 additional.
    - Local pickup/delivery in the Fredericksburg/Richmond VA areas possible.

Please PM or email at Jammer0816@gmail for availability. I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible but it's always best to check to be sure.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.