1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Good Day To Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fishywishy, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Fishywishy

Fishywishy Thread Starter New Member

Hello everybody out there in Fish land!!!! I joined today to get help with my first new 55 gal aquarium set up, i am currently residing in Merced, Ca i am so excited! how is everybody doing on this beautiful day today!? Look forward to making new Fish friends!!!! LOL

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Hello Fishywishy and welcome to THE EXOTIC FISH forum: our friendly & family oriented forum that focuses in on the proper care of wet pets. For me, it's night time...nothing on tv..so kinda bored. Lol!

;) We are glad that you have found us and can only hope that you make yourself feel right at home with the rest of us.

[icon_question.gif] If you find yourself needing HELP at any point and time please feel free to contact:
    -> myself - Mod_Dawn
    -> our site owner- Anthony
    ...and we’d be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

[*]To get started I suggest you first create your Profile

-> Please note that your avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and any photo/photos that you post to the forum will need to be below 400kb.

[*]Afterwards, you can follow the link below to our Photography / Video section and post your own photos / videos if you have any readily available!
    Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

[*] Finally, you can browse through the topics and add your own experiences or thoughts & even post your own unique topic!

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.

4. manta975

manta975 New Member

hey, welcome to the site. what kind of tank are you planning it to be?(goldfish ciclid salt water ect)

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome.