1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Growing Aquarium Space

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by JustinG, Aug 6, 2015.

1. JustinG

JustinG Thread Starter New Member

Hello!

So I am still very new to this forum, however I really want to help in any way possible to help it grow. I'm reluctant to post on the massive forums that are the first or second option when you do a google search, simply because I like a smaller community where you can actually get to know your fellow members, and where you aren't just user number 2784.

So my question to any site moderators, or any other users in general out there, what kind of suggestions can we come up with to help promote the site? I'd love to see a few more active discussions on here when possible :)

(Also, when I'm not working on my aquarium, I'm working with tech. If any site admins need any server resources or of the like, please PM me, I have some skills/resources I would be happy to donate!)

2. betta

betta Administrator Staff Member

Thanks so much for reaching out! Very moved. Sorry that I didn't get back to you earlier but I had a personal matter to attend to this weekend. I totally understand what you mean about the personal attention at smaller sites and also feeling like a bigger fish in a smaller sea. :)

I hope to kick start the site again, perhaps even by doing some giveaways of the extra corals and freshwater items I have and some of the other members. I took over the site and showed it a ton of love in an effort to get it started again, which I think will happen with a little creative promotion. Give me a day or so and I'll have some suggestions and would also be glad to welcome you to help be part of the staff as we make that effort going forward. :)

3. JustinG

JustinG Thread Starter New Member

Excellent. Let me know how I can help out in any way, definitely would like to see this site grow.