1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hello From Chandler Arizona

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Catfishpownage63, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Catfishpownage63

Catfishpownage63 Thread Starter New Member

Hello there fellow freinds of the fish world I'am CatfishPownage but you know that already (JoshJepson reference, if you do not know who he is ignore the parenthesis) i own multiple tanks my favorite fish are Catfish,Bichirs,Datnoids,Knifefish,and Central and South American cichlids. These are my current tanks:

350 gallon: 5 Clown Loaches, 3 Sun/Eclipse Catfish, 3 Schilbe Intermedius, 2 Silver Datnoids 2 jaguar catfish, 2 Pimelodus Ornatus, 2 Ompok Catfish, 1 Harlequin Lancer Catfish, 1 Ornate Bagrid, 1 Angelica Synodontis, 1 Four-Line Catfish, 1 Lima Shovelnose, 1 Giant Raphael Catfish, 1 Thin Bar Datnoid, 1 Palmas Palmas Bichir, 1 Ornate Bichir, 1 Teuglsi Bichir, 1 Delhezi Bichir, 1 Buettikoferi Bichir, 1 Green Bay Snook, 1 Fire Eel 1 Black Ghost Knife, 1 Gold Clown knife and 1 Royal Clown knife

250 gallon: 3 Peacock bass, 1 Black Belt Cichlid, 1 Jack Dempsey, 1 Green Terror, 1 Red Texas Cichlid, 1 Green Texas Cichlid, 1 Red Tiger Motaguense, 1 Chocolate Cichlid, 1 Jaguar Cichlid, 1 Spot-Face Pike Cichlid, 1 Cobra Pike Cichlid, 1 Black Line Pike Cichlid, 1 Green Tiger Pike, 1 Orange Pike Cichlid, Cuban x Convict Hybrid, 1 Jack Dempsey x Texas Hybrid, 1 Water cow Goby, 1 Marbled Sleeper Goby, and 1 Jade Goby

180 gallon (Divided): 1 Hornet Tilapia, on the other side: 1 Black Nasty Cichlid

90 gallon: Dovii x Festae Hybrid (he gets 12-15 in.)

75 gallon: Red Devil x Jaguar Cichlid x Midas Cichlid Hybrid

55 gallon: Jaguar Cichlid x Jack Dempsey Hybrid

2. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    Wow, would like to see some pics of your tanks.

3. Catfishpownage63

Catfishpownage63 Thread Starter New Member

pics? you must be mistaken because i meant to say in first post is my current tank PLANS soo sorry for the typo i'am currently waiting to move to Colorado in may of this year but things can still change and my current tank is only 90 and i have alot of the money towards these tanks and if everything goes as planed i should at least have 5 out of 6 tanks and again soooo sorry for the inconvenience :oops: but here is a pic of my 90 if this hepls ;)
    the CURRENT fish: 5 Clown Loaches 3 Sun/Eclipse Catfish and 1 Lima Shovelnose
    094.JPG

4. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Welcome to the community, WOW those are some great plans you have...do you currently have those tanks but they are just not set up?

5. Brent W

Brent W Member

Welcome!