1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hello from VA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by steves_kiki, Nov 17, 2008.

1. steves_kiki

steves_kiki Thread Starter New Member

When i was younger and in middle and high school, i used to breed livebearers and fell to petshops and vet offices and friends. I took down my last fish tank when my cats turned up the heater and cooked my 4-5 inch silver dollars and multiple other fish. I was devastated and havent had my tank set up since.. and that was a few year ago. I do have 1 betta(Jasper Beardly) i got from walmart and i'm slowly getting more interested in fish again. I am currently a reptile enthusiast and rescue and house about 140 snakes at this time as well as a 3 1/2 foot rescue iguana and some other lizards. As soon as i finish renovating my living room i hope to get another fish tank set up. :)
    ~kin

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Wow another person from VA. Nice to have you with us :D

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hi there Kin. What type of betta do you have ?

4. steves_kiki

steves_kiki Thread Starter New Member

oh- he's just a plain jane betta. my crowntail passed and my husband hated seeing me upset when i looked at my betta house... i've almost always had a betta or 2 in my lifetime. He's a purplish blue color. no particular color morph even though the butterfly morph of the betta is my favorite :)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

welcome to the forum!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi and welcome.. there are a lot of us from VA~

7. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Yup, almost half of the board it seems!!! [dancing]