1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hello, I'm "Worgle1"

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi, I found this wonderful website while I was crusing Craigslist looking for a hood for my aquarium. The beautiful fish graphic "reeled me in", and after looking thru some of the subjects, I was "hooked"!

I have been a "fish keeper" for several years :D, and I thought I was fairly knowledgable about-well-keeping fish...until I took a look HERE! I registered so I could look for info on in tank aquarium filters...and got sidetracked else where! (Guppies that were discovered TWICE? Ammonia out of a bottle in an aquarium?) I knew that I would need a LOT of time to go thru everything, so I "swam" out, intending to return. Imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail from Anthony asking me to submit a post and introduce myself. Well, until now, I had never posted anything anyplace. I am hoping I can carve out a block of time so I can spend some time reading everything that interests me....which is just about everything. I am setting up my 20 gallon aquarium, (again) but do not have any fish yet. I bought new gravel, and new fake plants, including some grass for smaller fish to hide in. I am using an undergravel filter, and I thought I might add a submersible filter. I have tried a "hang on the side of the tank" filter, but I do not like the "largeness" of the thing hanging on the tank. I looked at a Fluval in-tank filter at the Aquarium store, and I have read that Fluval makes a good filter. Anyway-Hello to everybody...thig is a great site!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome and like us all you will be "hooked"

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome! That was a great introduction. I'm glad you found us.

4. crazedpuffer

crazedpuffer New Member

Welcome! I'm sure you'll learn lots here!

5. trajik ink

trajik ink New Member

welcome to the site Worgle1!! ;)

6. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

heh heyas and welcome seem Anthony is using trebble hooks now!!

7. caronsd

caronsd New Member

Welcome to the site.

8. Dox13

Dox13 Member

Welcome Worgle1, Glad you joined this site.