1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

hello!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Okay. :D

2. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

Welcome to the forum, that's 2 Vermonters in a row! lol I'm originally from Bennington, VT but moved to walpole, MA in 07.
    hey anthony, to bring back an earlier part of this convo, was that place in west Lebanon, NH? They have a whole room devoted to birds, and the fish section is in the downstairs area? If it's the same one, that place was awesome. It was the only pet store i knew of like it when i lived in VT

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Yep, that's the one I'm talking about. The one in Claremont is owned by the same company/people but isn't setup the same.

4. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

That's funny! Just during Christmas, when I was up at my friend's house in Shaftsbury VT, we got talking about that place and how we want to take a trip to it again sometime when I'm up visiting them again.

5. showjyr

showjyr New Member

Welcome to the forum, I'm new here too. Nice to see another fellow Vermonter although I'm about 1 1/2 hrs away on the other side of the state. Saw you mention about MMR.....do you know Bruce and Trudy took over the salty section of Noah's ARK. I don't know if they are selling yet but if not they will be soon.

I'm planning a bigger tank soon as well.......a 75g.

On the subject of moose I drew a permit for '08 and got a cow.

6. Leslie

Leslie New Member

welcome and hello

and where is this mose alley?? i need to go and see if i see any. take my kids to see them too!!

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Northern NH, close to Canada.