1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hello

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by techgeek, Sep 25, 2013.

1. techgeek

techgeek Thread Starter New Member

Hello everyone. I love all technology gadgets, as you can see by my username. I also love aquariums. I used to be obsessed with aquariums about 20 years ago. I had a saltwater aquarium with an anemone and a couple clown fishes. Once they went on to fish heaven, I lost heart and moved on to other interest.

However, there is still that part of me that loves the world beneath the surface of the oceans. I could sit and gaze at pictures of all the marine animals in the sea for hours. I'm excited to become a part of this community.

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Welcome to the forum, I assume you were one of the many that stood in line for the new Iphone? Are you currently keeping any tanks?

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

Welcome.

4. Shadow Bass

Shadow Bass New Member

We are pleased to have you here :) maybe you should set up a nano tank, with just rock and a few inverts. That can be an interesting hobby.

5. BarbH

BarbH Member

Hello and welcome to EFF :) Look forward to hearing about or seeing any tanks you may be keeping right now, or may be planning on setting up.

6. revhtree

revhtree New Member

Welcome to EFF!

7. skinz78

skinz78 Member

Welcome to Exotic Fish Forum!