1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hey yo:)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Penycat, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Penycat

Penycat Thread Starter New Member

New here, but not to fish :D I also found this on craig's list (I do the same for my local fish club, so way cool!) I raise angelfish, bettas (plakats and hms), and moscow guppies. my 7 year old son raises limia perugias and working on habrosus cories. So we're a full house! We've got 20 tanks currently set up and working on 2 more this week. then we are full to the max or this house will break:D

If anyone's in the local charlotte, NC area, let me know and I'll introduce you to our local fish club:D

Hope everyone's doing great, I'm looking forward to getting to know more fish freaks (freak is a loving term in our house hold...just ask my boys! :) )

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hey, welcome. I would love to have that many tanks!

Do you have them all over the house or do you have a main area for them ?

3. Penycat

Right now they are in every room of the house (but for my 3 year olds...I don't trust him yet...lol) my plan is to get the garage into shape to turn it into a fish room, but that's far in the future as the electricity doesn't even work in there:( NEED to get that worked out!:) My husband will be much happier

Hey I know people in Charlottesville! that's awesome that you're there! My mom's best friends live there:)

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

A garage full of fish *Dreams* LoL

Yeah, I used to like near Raleigh about 5 years ago. Then I moved to MA for 6 months, then to VT for about another 6 then to Charlottesville. :D I don't plan on moving again for a long time!

5. Penycat

My brother lived up there as well for about 9 months, worked at a music/guitar store. He was going to go to school as well, but that didn't work out so much.

6. Jake

Jake Administrator

hi
    you sure do have a houseful

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hello, I am in Carolina Beach nice to see a fellow NC dweller!

8. Penycat

Thanks everyone!:)

9. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

hello and welcome