1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dox13, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Dox13

Dox13 Thread Starter Member

I am intrroducing my self. I am Dox13 and enjoy fish. I have raised Guppies, HM Bettas and cory cats,and had a community tank for many years. I took a break from raising HM Bettas but decided to start up again. At present I have a Trio of HM Coppers. I am retired so not a lot of income, so will have to raise one or two colors only. I have had endlers, Glo fish, Tetras, Cory Cats, Oscars, Frogs etc.
    I am looking forward to belonging to this site. Got to go now and read some of the posts on this site.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hello Dox. Welcome to The Exotic Fish. Half Moon Betta's are very nice. I only recently learned about other types of betta's. Up until about a year ago I only thought there was one kind, the normal ones you see at Wal-Mart and most fish stores. Very rarely have I seen any HM's at fish stores. I saw one a few months ago and that's all I've seen since then.

3. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Hi Dox13, welcome

4. Dox13

If you check Aquabid.com you can find some on there. I sold one of my male HM bettas that I raised a few years ago for $80.00 He was a HMDT (Doubletail). He also had a very wide Dorsal. The person I sold him to and shipped him to in PA sent me some pics of his off spring .

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

You should post some pictures in the photography section if you can. :D

6. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

welcome and hello

7. Dox13

As soon as I find that section and read how to take them from photobucket I will post some.

8. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

You can use the "Img" tag above where you type or you can use the attachment option below where you type and upload photos directly to the forum.

9. Leslie

Leslie New Member

Hello and welcome. I would love to see some pictures of your fish, mostly the hm bettas. if you have any babys please let me know. if i cant find any here i may get one from you.

10. Jake

Jake Administrator

welcome dox

11. Penycat

Penycat New Member

Hey welcome! I too raise hms and would love to see yours! and yeah put me on the list for some juvies too:)

12. Dox13

Hi PennyCat:

I posted some pics in the photo section on this website. Right now I am only going to plan to raise coppers. What colors to you raise and post some in the phot section.