1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by cindi, Mar 15, 2011.

1. cindi

cindi Thread Starter New Member

I'm not new to fish keeping, just new to this forum. I keep african and american cichlids. I just love their behaviors and the colors can get pretty intense.
    At the moment I have 3 tanks running. A 55, 30 and a 15. I have another 55 waiting to be "snuck" in, lol.
    I enjoy this forum, as well as a few others. Only problem is, I can surf the forums, but am basically "digitally illiterate" (kids words, lol), so I don't post much. I have gained a wealth of knowledge from everyone and hope to soon add some of mine.
    Right now I am keeping socolofi, comps, labs (worse than convicts, as far as breeding!) and a few peacocks. I also have convicts, pink, marbled and black striped. A jellybean parrot (I know, bad choice, but he was a "saved" one), fire mouths, jewels and a few angel fish.
    I've had my set ups going on 2 years now and everyone is growing and doing good. My worst agression problem is the socolofi. But he is the first fish I had gotten, so I put up with him and sometimes put him in time outs.
    That's about it for me. Nice to meet everyone and looking forward to your posts.
    Cindi

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to our little community Cindi !

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Hello Cindi and welcome to THE EXOTIC FISH forum: our friendly & family oriented forum that focuses in on the proper care of wet pets. I love the part where you say you have a tank waiting to be "snuck" in, that soo sounds like me with my pets and fish related stuff! Haha!

Hey, nothing wrong with keeping the jellybean parrot...I had some a good while back and really enjoyed them. They got beastly big and had quite the personality (but I do feel bad for their mouth shaping).

;) Anywho We are glad that you have found us and can only hope that you make yourself feel right at home with the rest of us.

[icon_question.gif] If you find yourself needing HELP at any point and time please feel free to contact:
    -> myself - Mod_Dawn
    -> our site owner- Anthony
    ...and we’d be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

[*]To get started I suggest you first create your Profile

-> Please note that your avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and any photo/photos that you post to the forum will need to be below 400kb.

[*]Afterwards, you can follow the link below to our Photography / Video section and post your own photos / videos if you have any readily available!
    Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

[*] Finally, you can browse through the topics and add your own experiences or thoughts & even post your own unique topic!

4. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.

5. mirandaf

mirandaf New Member

welcome!!