1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hi from the Uk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by INTREPIDMAX, Dec 20, 2010.

1. INTREPIDMAX

INTREPIDMAX Thread Starter New Member

Hi everyone

My name is Mark.
    I have been invited here by one of my Facebook friends, I have a few of my own websites and my own forum.

In 2010 I bred hyapncistrus and Ancistrus types all year. For 2011 I will be breeding Frontosa and will also be doing Discus on a marginally large scale for the UK.

I build breeding caves to help fund my hobby but also do many more little bits. I always have new and very innovative ideas for the UK market.

Best reagrds
    Mark.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space Mark.

What size tanks do you have ? A large tank filled with Fronts is really amazing.

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to the forum Mark, glad to have you with us :)

Do you have a fish room?

And what kind of Discus are your breeding (I keep discus myself and have a breeding pair that refuse to stop..haha!)

4. INTREPIDMAX

INTREPIDMAX Thread Starter New Member

I have 6x 3ft tanks on a central system for my catfish this is run from a sump that holds my shrimp...so they do all the clean up. I also have a large Discus breeding set up containing 2x 4ft tanks with 4x 2ft tanks on top the whole thing is a basic system.

Im still building my fish room, Im moving from my old fish room to my new one. I have french doors in the new room... and 12ft by 16ft to play with. I also have a sofa bed and my book shelves filled with fish books in here. so its all good.

Regards
    Mark.

5. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

6. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

Aye welcome mate!

I got those pics but can't send em till my hard drive is replaced by the geek squad

7. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.