1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hi, new here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi, I just stumbled across this site, and am so excited to have a place where maybe someone will "get" my fish addiction. I have 4 angel fish that I absolutely love, and recently discovered African Cichlids, I have a Kenyi, a yellow lab, and 3 other small ones that I can't name off the top of my head right now. I will try to take some pictures and maybe you guys can help me identify them! I am hoping to buy another 55 gallon tank to move my cichlids into and then use my 20 for breeding. Hope everyone has a great evening~

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Nice to have you here. We all understand fish addiction. :)

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Some of us understand it others can relate to it, but we all will embrace your passion hahaha. If you buy a 55 you will soon learn its not big enough, go with a 75 or 90, they have basically the same footprint (take up same space floorwise) being that a 55, 75, and 90 are all 48" long. The problem with the 55 is that its not nearly wide enough.

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

I will keep that in mind. I am still in the planning phase for the next big tank..lol. I have an old piano that I am trying to get rid of since I would rather watch my fish than hear the kids bang on the piano.. haha.

5. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

keep your eye on craigslist, used bigger tanks are kinda hard to sell so you can find them in great package deals for really cheap!

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Love Craigslist! Hey.. out with the piano via craigslist... in with the tank!!!

7. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

there you go! search for the words fish, tank, and aquarium (each one seperately) in the general area and in the pets section for the best results.

8. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

heyas and welcome

9. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Hi, I am planning some breeding tanks myself! Also for Va here. I am in Richmond, several of us here from VA.... any yes we get the addiction :D

10. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Hi and welcome! I am new to the site too!