1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Hi to the Ecotic Fish!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fishpeeps, Jun 18, 2009.

1. fishpeeps

fishpeeps Thread Starter New Member

I found this site while searching for Endler info. Looks like a great place, some fun pictures and videos and good information.

I've only been in the fish hobby for a few months.

Have a 30 G community, not planted. I'm starting simple but have been bitten!

I have a Blonde Endler that had 2 female freinds who gave me 19 Fry, then lost their minds and started picking on my other fish. They went to a freinds house and the fry stayed. This is my first Endler Batch, it's been 19 days and lots of fun!

Other than the Endlers I have molly and Cory, no big stretches here....

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish. Endler's are one of my favorite fish. :D It doesn't take much to get bitten by the fish bug. Pretty soon you'll have MTS. :)

3. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Member

it begins....hehe All it takes is one tank, and you'll end up suffering from MTS just like the rest of us. You'll start with the usual assortment of fish, then from there see something else you want, something different...but..oh no, no tank big enough or not enough room in your exisiting tank. Then you'll think "hmmm...well maybe a new bigger tank wont be so bad..." until you all of a sudden realize that any section of a wall in your house/room free is covered with a tank....at least that's what happened to me...
    Welcome to the forum BTW! lol

4. fishpeeps

fishpeeps Thread Starter New Member

Oh, I've already looked around at my house and even pondered how much it would cost to take out the wall above the fireplace (empty) and add a nice big tank!

I can't do too much dreaming as we live in an old house with scary electricity. we only have a few outlets that are safe for 2 plugins and several are being used by TV, Games, Computers, etc.

So now I dream of moving....

5. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Welcome a tank over a fireplace would look pretty amazing

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish Forum fishpeeps!

:D Please make yourself feel right at home sharing and learning with the rest of us, we're definitely a friendly bunch!

:confused: If you’re having trouble finding something or need help you can contact myself (MOD_Dawn), Anthony or Jake through pm and we'll gladly help you ;)

:D Also, if/when you get a chance be sure to post some photos/videos of your setup/setups.

-> The following link will lead you directly to our photo/video section Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

7. ira

ira Member

Welcome

8. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

9. gsoul55

gsoul55 New Member

Nice to have you.

10. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Welcome to the forum. Like the others said It'll be soon untill you have MTS :)

11. imtiazahmed

imtiazahmed New Member

12. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

welcome

13. California Cowgirl

California Cowgirl New Member

14. silas

silas New Member

And as a special bonus you've got heating AND carbon filtration built in!

:p