1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

How About A Kids Corner?

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MOD_Dawn, Apr 4, 2011.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

In being a family oriented forum, I thought it would be great to have a section of the forum that focused mainly on the kiddos.

I was thinking this section could have Coloring Pages, Crafts, Stories, and Games that were "fish" themed.

If anyone has additional ideas I'd love to hear about them !

2. MOD_Dawn

3. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

Not to sound picky, but is there really a reason to have a "kids corner"? Are there enough children on our forum to really open one?

Not that it's a bad idea or anything, I'm just saying it could end up just takin' up space.

4. MOD_Dawn

No worries,
    I think there is enough kids (through the adults we have on the forum)...
    and I don't think it's wasting space if it's getting children into the hobby in some way/shape/form.

The future generations will be the ones that will be "needed" too to keep various species from going extinct, if WE don't get them interested now- whose to say anyone will bother in the future.

5. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Good point. Thanx =3