1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Introduction and what fish is this?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Andrew willoughby, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Andrew willoughby

Andrew willoughby Thread Starter New Member

Hello! This is my first time on this forum but after reading some posts I decided to sign up! Currently I am located in China which makes the local aquarium shop very difficult to navigate. Prior to China I had a 55 gallon cichlids tank and a 20 gallon community tank.

My roommate came home yesterday from the store with 2 colorful fish in a 2 gallon tank. I told him the tank is much to small robot have a filter but before buying a new tank I thought maybe you could help me identify these fish so I can get the facts about habitat water temps and what length to expect them to grow to.

Thanks for the help!

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Hello Andrew and welcome to our little community :) Can you provide a picture of the fish that are in question to help us with identifying your new friends?

3. mancave1

mancave1 Member

Welcome to our group , We need some pictures of the fish so we can help .