1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Is it just me or does the forum seem really slow lately?

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by California Cowgirl, Aug 1, 2009.

1. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

True I can see that....

2. James0816

James0816 New Member

I haven't seen anyone new on of late. Like Lem said..it just seems like a handfull of regulars. Gotta drum up biness I recon. ;o)

3. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

So how do we drive users to the site?
    How do we get the members we have to become more active?
    What changes would you as a user like to see in this forum?

Rick

4. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

i know that i haven't been on here as much as i was a few months ago. i started a new job back in mid september and putting in 10+ hours a day with a drive to and from work of 125 miles. i still try to get on here when ever i can. i found out that a few coworkers have aquariums/ponds and have invited them to come and check out this site.

5. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

I noticed there aren't as many people asking for advice. That would include myself! I joined the forum when it was still small and just a few users. I think I sucked everybody dry for knowledge. Especially Anthony and Lemon.... :)

6. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

True which goes back to what Rick said... Because this is a general fish forum... most people dont have crazy setups to keep/breed odd fish like myself...

I know the specialized forums have some FREAKS in them! :D They make me look like a newbie! :) (I kind of am to a degree with all due respect compared to many others....)

7. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

We're really slow tonight. Must be the nice weather we've been having, most of us anyway.

8. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

I'm not sure how I ended up on this page.... But yes. nice weather.