1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Just found this site, thanks random craigslist guy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by batttygirl, Apr 27, 2010.

1. batttygirl

batttygirl Thread Starter New Member

Hi there
    I live in Ma, just bought a house after living in an apt. This means I can set up real tanks. Right now all I have is a terrible mutt 12g set up with 2 goldfish and 2 black skirts.
    I also have a 5g set up for a cray.
    I am debating what to set up now, I have access to 2 29g, 2 20l, and have a 37g arriving this week.
    I want a cold water tank, a tropical community, and a brackish. Im thinkig of doing some cherry shrimp and getting back into snails. ( I adore freshwater inverts)
    However, I LOVE endlers, croaking gouramis, and gobies of any sort.

So yeah. Hi!

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space!

3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.

4. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Some random craigslist guy...ROFL...Welcome. I would suggest getting a larger tank for your goldies as they will quickly out grow a 12 gallon tank.

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Yep, bigger tank will be in order for the goldfish ;) , but welcome to the forum!!

So what size tank/tanks are you planning to get and what are you stocking in them as I see your considering multiple things?

I have a 20L sectioned (cherry shrimp/betta-orange australe killifish-2 emperor (kerri) tetras/Male & Female Endlers...then theres the 90g planted discus tank which is under reconstruction :)

6. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

Welcome to the forum and to the disease of MTS (multiple tank syndrome). Congrates on the house.

7. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

in the case of fish addictions, bigger is ALWAYS better. and the bigger they are the less effort and time to clean them

welcome and good luck!

8. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Welcome ^^ I hope you get a 1000 gallon tank and replace a wall with it, lol

We're a friendly bunch here, and we have some VERY experienced hobbyists too. If you have any questions, ask, someone will know =P

You should look at my Heterandria Formosas, if they strike your fancy I'll sell ya some later *wink*