1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

leaving the site for a bit

Discussion in 'Aquarium Equipment & Decor' started by WhiteGloveAquatics, Nov 30, 2010.

1. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics Thread Starter New Member

I am re-enlisting in the army after being out for 8 years, I have to go back thru basic training and a new AIT school so I am looking at a minimum of 4 months of being off the radar. i wont be able to sign on the first 2 months for sure. Just keep me seat warm and I will return.

I am looking to deploy to training mid to end of january.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

We'll be here waiting. Good luck to you and be safe.

3. WhiteGloveAquatics

Thanks, but this White Devil doesnt need luck, just a second to get a red dot on em. See hunting can be beneficial.

I know I will be able to take my phone but not computer, Ill be able to send messages on facebook still.

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Priority seat will be saved for ya always :)
    Be safe, try to keep warm and dry...and don't forget extra socks! (haha, it's the mom in me...sorry).

5. James0816

James0816 New Member

Flashbacks! Noooooo! lol Old Army dog myself. Man did I love basic training at Ft. Lost in the Woods! { just a wee bit of sarcasm there } :)

Best of luck to ya. What are you going in as and MOS if you don't mind me askin? Nice to start off basic as an E3. Go for the Platoon Leader if you get the chance with your prior military experience. That's what I did and worked out rather well. But that was many moons ago and I'm sure things have probably changed since then.

6. WhiteGloveAquatics

my MOS from 1st hitch was 63B(light wheel mechanic 10K under no tracks) now its a 91X(ray) and alot has changed just since the time i was in 8 years ago. I am qualified for MP however thats a big discusion the wife and I still have to have. I am on the DEP list due to having to disprove a diagnosis but its easy now that I got all my medical records since 1987 in my hands now.

Im open to alot but id love to be a surveyor for the military.Its hard to pinpoint at this point as I have to weigh pro's and con's as i do have two young mouths to feed as well and its hard to do that if i get something in the front rather then the rear of the field. As long as I get to shoot stuff Ill be happier then a tornado in a trailer park.