1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Login Issue #2

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by James0816, Jan 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James0816

James0816 Thread Starter New Member

Could be just a me thing but I attempted to sign on last night from another computer and could not. The login link was not an option for me on that computer. Everytime I got to the main page, I would get a pop up window asking me to register.

This morning for my regular computer....no issues. Went right in.

Any thoughts?

2. Ryanstech

Ryanstech New Member

yea, I may be missing something too but from what I can tell there is only a "register" link but no "login" link. I usually have to go to somewhere restricted like the members section which puts you on the login page. on my computer at home it keeps me logged in, so no big deal. just a suggestion.

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Because you area already registered on the forum, if you get that popup message click "Cancel". The Login Area is always on the bottom of the main page. You can also always go directly to <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theexoticfish.com/ucp.php?Login" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">ucp.php?Login</a> .

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I'll go ahead and place a "Login" link at the top of the page too, where it says "Register" and everything else.

5. Ryanstech

Ryanstech New Member

cool, thanks Anthony!

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Okay, it's all done. When you are logged in you will no longer see "Register" or "Login" at the top. Log out and you'll see both options. Let me know if there are any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.