1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

looking to get into pressure co2

Discussion in 'Aquatic Plants & Planted Tanks' started by GOT MTS?, Apr 29, 2009.

1. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Thread Starter Member

I just found what looks to be a great product. It is a close out so only 9 left ( I just bought 2). It hooks up to a paint ball co2 cylinder and has a built in needle valve. No solenoid though. Just thought I would post if for anyone that was looking for a cheap why to get into pressurized. I am going to use it on my 4g nano, and if the gas last long enough I might ditch the DIY on my 10g. I would have waited until I got mine and then written a review but I don't think they will last long at $20, also It was recommended on another forum.

Here is the link: http://www.premiumaquatics.com/Merc...roduct_Code=RIO-10174&Category_Code=Clearance

BTW you have make an account before you can view shipping costs so I'll save you the trouble UPS ground around 8 bucks.

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Did you get this hooked up yet

3. GOT MTS?

GOT MTS? Thread Starter Member

Yeah they work great. The needle valve is very very touchy but once you get it set it stays at the rate you set. 20oz co2 bottle lasting a good while too.