1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

loricaria help

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by lethalcustoms00, Jan 9, 2011.

1. lethalcustoms00

lethalcustoms00 Thread Starter Member

does anybody know anything about these fish? i cant fins much info anywhere about them

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

3. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

checked out the pict and although I have no experience with them, they sorta look like the farowella's.
    Did happen to find what (according to the reviews) appears to be a good book covering them though>>
    http://www.amazon.com/Aqualog-Loricarii ... 393602751X
    (expensive in my opinion, but if interested I'd check the local library)

4. Jeff W

Jeff W New Member

Recently i have seen on some of the other forums that they have been breeding these. As far as care. If you have them in a tank with live plants and driftwood you will be ok. Also it looks like they survive best with a PH of 7.2 from what i have read.

Jeff

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

I've seen these at Pet Forum in C'Ville recently.

6. lethalcustoms00

lethalcustoms00 Thread Starter Member

thanks guys, that helps. the tank there in has white sand and lots of plants and driftwood so i think theyl be happy. I may even try to get a pair and see if they breed in my tank.