1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

my rescued pace

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by crazhrse, Sep 15, 2008.

1. crazhrse

crazhrse Thread Starter New Member

this is the 13 inch pacu i rescued from a very nice ladt that bought him 5 years ago when he was very small because the person at the fish shop told her he would be fine in a 29 gallon tank, thats right 29 gallons is what he lived in for 5 years and the lady was bothered because he couldn't even hardly turn in there, so i gave her a pair of convicts a jewel and a firemouth just to get this big guy to a better home,

now remember he spent 5 years in a small tank and never even saw another fish until sunday, now he is in a 300+ gallon pond with 6 oscars 2 blue channel cats and a midas and he is having a ball, anyway just thought i would share this happy ending with you guy's since i love storys like this myself

here's a pic for you all....ENJOY
    pacu.jpg

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Again awesome save buddy! Looking great!

3. crazhrse

crazhrse Thread Starter New Member

yea i know [dancing]

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

awww, really nice story, I love happy endings :)