1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New cichlid keeper, Atlanta area

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi there!
    I set up a 55 gallon Malawi cichlid tank last month and will probably be visiting with lots of questions. Our set up consists of 4 yellow labs, 4 red zebras, and 2 electric blues...there were 3 electric blues, but I woke up yesterday to one missing :eek: They're all around 1-1/2 inches at present. They also have a 3 inch common pleco tank mate.
    Other than that, we're home to a 3 year old son, 5 year old daughter, 2 very strange cats, and 18 tarantulas.
    I look forward to being an active member and absorbing all I can about our new house mates.

Galadriel

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Welcome fellow cichlid keeper :D

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space Galadriel. Feel free to ask as many questions as you'd like ! We're all here to help each other. ;)

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

Thanks you for the warm welcomes!
    I'll post some pics of the set up as soon as I have time, and brace myself for the bashing. I have NO idea if it's done well, but I'm certainly up for any suggestions!

5. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome!

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish Forum Galadriel!

:D Please make yourself feel right at home sharing and learning with the rest of us, we're definitely a friendly bunch!

:confused: If you’re having trouble finding something or need help you can contact myself (MOD_Dawn), Anthony or Jake through pm and we'll gladly help you ;)

:D Also, if/when you get a chance be sure to post some photos/videos of your setup/setups.

-> The following link will lead you directly to our photo/video section Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

7. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

welcome

8. ira

ira Member

Welcome

9. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

Welcome!!!

10. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month