1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New Fish

Discussion in 'Freshwater General Discussion' started by magicduk, Dec 27, 2012.

1. magicduk

magicduk Thread Starter New Member

Hi everyone i'm new to this. But I have a beta that I started with and now I have a 29 gallon tank. I 5 cherry barbs today next week i will get five more fish any freshwater fish that well do will with cherry barbs that aren't too big?

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Similar sized barbs are always a good choice, what other fish do you like? Certain tetras would work as well...my favorite are colombian tetras.

• Like Like x 1
  3. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

+1
    besides the fish said above you can do neon/black neon tetras, platies, mollies, rasboras, dwarf gouramis.....ect...ect...the list goes on. cherry barbs are known to fin nip at times so what ever you chose to put with them just keep an eye on them.