1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New Member To The Forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by piranhabt, Jan 31, 2010.

1. piranhabt

piranhabt Thread Starter New Member

Hi All:

I am new to the forum, but not to the Hobby. I have had Tropical fish for near 60 years. I collect the history of the Aquarium Hobby. Books, Magazines, Club periodicals, Club badges and awards, Antique and old aquariums, fish bowls and stands. As well as ornaments, equipment, fish food tins in other words anything that is old and pertains to the hobby.

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Welcome to our forum:)

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to Aquarium Space!

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Hello and welcome piranhabt to THE EXOTIC FISH forum: our friendly & family oriented forum that focuses in on the proper care of wet pets.

We're glad that you’ve found us and can only hope that you make yourself feel right at home with the rest of us ;)

[help] If you find yourself needing HELP at any point and time please feel free to contact:
    -> myself - Mod_Dawn
    -> our site owner- Anthony
    -> or our administrator- Jake
    ...and we’d be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

[*]To get started I suggest you first create your Profile by clicking the “My Profile” which can be found at the top of the screen just below THE EXOTIC FISH logo.

Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Members | My Profile | Calc | Twitter | MySpace | Donate To TheExoticFish

Once you’re in My Profile you’ll find various "Options" that will enable you to create your own unique forum profile.

-> Please note that your avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and any photo/photos that you post to the forum will need to be below 400kb.

[*]Afterwards, you can follow the link below to our Photography / Video section and post your own photos / videos if you have any readily available!
    Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

[*] Finally, you can browse through the topics and add your own experiences or thoughts & even post your own unique topic!

5. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome!

6. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome

7. jrow8162

jrow8162 Member

Welcome!

8. ira

ira Member

Welcome, I collect old aquarium stuf also, mostly aquariums and books.

9. piranhabt

piranhabt Thread Starter New Member

Hi:
    Do you collect a certain era or all Victorian to Modern? There seems to be a growing interest in collecting the history of Aquariums. I collect all areas of the hobby and have been doing so for a long time. Lately I have been attempting to find Aquarium award medals, which isn't an easy thing to do. But the chase is the fun. Do you buy, sell or trade?
    Paul

10. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

11. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

Wow! Nice ^^
    Welcome, I wanna see some images of these antiques!