1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hello all, i am steve, i have 3 tanks, 1 20gall, nothing in it at the moment. a 144 gall half circle, with 2 irredecents, 2silver hooks, 2 plecos,1 black skirt tetra, and about 20 black convicts, 17 of them are babies, from the origanal 4,still have 3 of the originals....

A 145 gall.. 6' tank, the remainder of the baby black convicts, and thier babies, about 13 new batches in the last month, 7 pink convicts, 1 jack dempsey, 4 yellow electric labs, 5 jewels, 4 dwarf gouramis, 2 small pleco's, and a needle nose gar...

you can view my tanks on you tube, rhcpkid1975...

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Forum Steve.

3. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

thnx anthony, quick question for you, if i add a arowana to my 145 gall tank will it eat the smaller convicts in my tank??

4. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Depending on the size of the arowana, yes.

5. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Hi there welcome

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

thnx for the info anthony,

7. drazzill

drazzill New Member

welcome to the forum , like to see a pic of the arrowana when/if you get it

8. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

i will post a video on you tube when i get it, planning on going to pick one up next weekend after payday, search rhcpkid1975, have a couple of vids there now if you want to check them out

9. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

welcome the arowana question it will eat convicts... if it can fit in its mouth of course and if its to small the convicts might harrass it and the aro will out grow the convicts FAST. i had one with a convict the convict was 4" aro was 3" then after a couple months the convict was gone and aros belly was HUGE!

10. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish Forum Steve!

:D Please make yourself feel right at home sharing and learning with the rest of us, we're definitely a friendly bunch!

:confused: If you’re having trouble finding something or need help you can contact myself (Dawn), Anthony or Jake through pm and we'll gladly help you ;)

:D Also, if/when you get a chance be sure to post some photos/videos of your setup/setups.

-> The following link will lead you directly to our photo/video section Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

11. Guidoman888

Guidoman888 New Member

Welcome to the forum! Thats a nice list of tanks you've got there ;)

12. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome and thanks for the PM! Good to know that!