1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New section about....

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by nossie, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nossie

nossie Thread Starter Member

Hi!

I was just thinking that it's kinda' strange that your forum has so many different sections for tropical fish, like cichlids and livebearers (among others!)
    Is there any chance that there would be a section for Goldfish/Koi? (Could be combined) And possibly something about coldwater in the freshwater section?
    Goldfish breeding and keeping is a rather extensive topic, and since I'm very interested in this, I'd be happy if there was a separate place to post that kind of questions :)

2. WhiteGloveAquatics

WhiteGloveAquatics New Member

Just a suggestion, maybe a cold water parent forum then child forums for separate species?

I study natives alot and am contemplating keeping them when I build the wood/concrete 500g later down the road. Ive witnesses the native bluegill doing its dirty dance for a harem of females. It is a awesome/phenominal sight, they stand on their tails, bright blue gill "ears" stuck stright out to the side and they thrust their tails to the left and right kinda like a snake slithers but they stay in place. mine you they are looking straight up and oh man what a sight. After I saw this I bought a blackberry so I can have video/camera of quality on hand at all times.

But yeah sorry, I think a coldwater section will draw in more activity and give the ornamental keepers a place to discuss things in the comfort of a special area like we have in the cichlid world.

YEA is my vote.

3. cooltow1

cooltow1 Member

YEA
    Rick

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

I think under the Freshwater heading a Cold Water species subtopic would be a great idea also.
    we're starting to expand the forum as it grows so keep the great suggestions up.
    I'll be sure to discuss this with Anthony and see what he thinks :)

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

okay boys and girls...a Cold Water subtopic will be coming under the Freshwater category.
    Topics associated will be moved in over the next few days :)
    since this addition will be coming I'm closing out this topic ;)

6. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Coldwater section added.

7. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

can be found by clicking here--> <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theexoticfish.com/viewforum.php?f=91" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=91</a>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.