1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

new to forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Clrinphx, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Clrinphx

Clrinphx Thread Starter New Member

Hi I live in the Phoenix area. I have lots of tanks from a 10 gallon up to a 120 gallon and many sizes in between....All of them are freshwater tanks. I haven't ventured into saltwater yet but my 120 started out as a saltwater. I'm the third owner of this tank. I have everything from goldfish to cichlids to gourami's to other community tropical fish and lots of plecos...I also have a rehabilitated indoor red ear slider(he can't swim, he was in a poor environment and his back feet are only partially there...but he does a good job at rock hopping!), 2 baby sliders also foster and a pond outside with three adults. I have 2 enclosures one that has boxies and the other russian tortoises....
    and then there are the other critters...sigh!

Love my aquariums!
    I'd love to get some freshwater angels but haven't had success in the past.
    so right now am just satisfied with my current menagery!

Carol

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to the forum Carol.

Do you know what your water parameters are ? That could be why you haven't had luck with Angelfish.

3. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Nice to have you here

4. Clrinphx

Clrinphx Thread Starter New Member

I had angels a long time ago....they survived and did wonderful. I tried a few months ago and no go....my daughter who knows fish said that angels are very difficult to keep....so I blamed it on the tank water and phx 8.0 ph
    I didn't write down the perameters so my answer is that I do not know what the water was like....

Carol

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish Forum Carol!

:D Please make yourself feel right at home sharing and learning with the rest of us, we're definitely a friendly bunch!

:confused: If you’re having trouble finding something or need help you can contact myself (MOD_Dawn), Anthony or Jake through pm and we'll gladly help you ;)

:D Also, if/when you get a chance be sure to post some photos/videos of your setup/setups.

-> The following link will lead you directly to our photo/video section Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

6. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

welcome

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Welcome Carol.

I am moving to Maricopa in the next few weeks and was wondering what livestock stores you would recommend? I am looking to start up my Daughters 15 gal with mid light plants and tetras.

CBEC

8. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome!

9. cichlid_4_me

cichlid_4_me New Member

welcome to the forum