1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New to the fishy kingdom.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kaypiob, May 21, 2009.

1. kaypiob

kaypiob Thread Starter New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the forum, and the world of fish keeping in general. I'm excited to be inheriting a 24 gallon freshwater set-up this Saturday (complete with a stand, all the basic supplies, and even fish), and I've been spending most of my hours the past couple of days reading up on care and maintenance, and fish and plant species. It's a lot to absorb in a couple of days, but I feel prepared and excited for the new addition! I'm looking forward to gaining knowledge from other more experienced fish keepers.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome. With the information available on this forum you'll be a pro in no time ! :D

3. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

Welcome!

4. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Nice of you to join us

5. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

welcome

6. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish Forum kaypiob!

:D Please make yourself feel right at home sharing and learning with the rest of us, we're definitely a friendly bunch!

:confused: If you’re having trouble finding something or need help you can contact myself (Dawn), Anthony or Jake through pm and we'll gladly help you ;)

:D Also, if/when you get a chance be sure to post some photos/videos of your setup/setups.

-> The following link will lead you directly to our photo/video section Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

7. gsoul55

gsoul55 New Member

Welcome to the group. Lots of useful info here.