1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

new to the site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by manta975, Feb 26, 2011.

1. manta975

manta975 Thread Starter New Member

I saw some youtube videos on Endlers and checked out the site because it was linked every where.

So anyway i am Sean, i currently have one 30 gallon goldfish tank and a 10 gallon with just 4 oto cats but am hoping to get some endlers in there at some point, and hopefully start a large cycled tank with my dad eventually. Also want to get my 70 gallon (i think) pond up and get a few more goldfish. Oh and i am in Ohio at the moment.

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to the forum Sean.

3. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Welcome to the community, I am actually considering selling off my school of a hundred or better endlers, give me a shout if you are interested when the weather warms up a bit.

4. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Active Member

Hello and welcome to THE EXOTIC FISH forum Sean: our friendly & family oriented forum that focuses in on the proper care of wet pets.

;) We are glad that you have found us and can only hope that you make yourself feel right at home with the rest of us.

[icon_question.gif] If you find yourself needing HELP at any point and time please feel free to contact:
    -> myself - Mod_Dawn
    -> our site owner- Anthony
    ...and we’d be glad to assist you in any way that we can.

[*]To get started I suggest you first create your Profile

-> Please note that your avatar should be no larger than 120x120 pixels and any photo/photos that you post to the forum will need to be below 400kb.

[*]Afterwards, you can follow the link below to our Photography / Video section and post your own photos / videos if you have any readily available!
    Aquarium Photos - Show off your Tank Forum

[*] Finally, you can browse through the topics and add your own experiences or thoughts & even post your own unique topic!

5. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

Hey welcome to the Exotic Fish. How many goldfish do you have in a 30?

6. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome.

7. manta975

I have just one feeder fish. I used to have a few fancies in there but they all died of unknown reasons I think most of it was swim bladder issues but I don't know what caused it, I checked the water and it seemed fine. Its got a 550 gallon per hour filter on it. I even took one that i really cared about to the vet and got some anti biotics injected but even he passed.but this feeder seems to be doing fine i have had him the longest i think 4 years now but he is still only about 4 inches long. i cant figure out why he doesn't grow.

8. manta975

just an update about my 10 gallon i got 3 checkerboard sand loaches and 3 fancy guppies. going to keep the loaches in the 10 gallon until they are bigger then probably put them in with the goldfish.