1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

New to the Site...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Well my name is Ricky, I live in Miami, Fl. I have a 20gl, and 10gl tank and wanting to buy a 55 gl. tank. Before jumping the gun I wanted to get the whole science/balance of keeping the water lvls ok, changing the water, feeding, etc. At this point I currently have 4 Glowfish, 2 Blk Neon Ttra in the 10gl. tank, and 2 Blk & 2 Wht Mollies with 5 blk fry, and 1 Tux Platie w/2 fry in the 20 gl. tank. I pretty much have it figured out, so I guess the 55 gl isn't too far away. and also i'm trying to find blue platies but no one has them in my area. Oh well I guess I'll just have to keep driving around...

2. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Welcome welcome

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Welcome to The Exotic Fish. What do you plan on keeping in the 55 gallon ?

4. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

I'm planning on transferring the ones in the 20 gl to the 55 gl and giving the 20 gl away. and maybe adding a few Endlers Livebeare tetras, hoping that i find the blue platies...

5. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Sounds good. Endler's are tetras though.

6. Anonymous

Top Poster Of Month

hi and welcome.