1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

newbee here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Anonymous, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Thread Starter Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi all...I have 5 aquariums, two with the most un-likely groupings of fish. All my tanks are now freshwater, and are semi to fully planted. My crawfish keep having babies, as do the 2 pr of angelfish. My latest addition is a beautiful fresh water sting ray named hobo! He already eats from my hand, and is a beauty. Our Knife fish is about 16 inches now, and eats like life is a free food buffet! The black ghost fish does not know he is by nature supposed to hide out, he is often seen swimming freely. We have one discus, bright red/orange, and 3 large silver dollars that he thinks are his buddies..a tank of small guys..don't know what life would be without our aquariums!

2. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Hey and welcome to The Exotic Fish.

It sounds like you have a nice variety there! We'd love if you could post some pictures in the Photography area at some point.

3. Jake

Jake Administrator

glad you joined us

4. YellowCichlid

YellowCichlid New Member

Hey katkal

5. eeyipes

eeyipes New Member

[​IMG]

I would love to see pictures of the stingray! How cool!

6. noshow discus

noshow discus New Member

welcome aboard