1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Not Around Much

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Anthony, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

As I'm sure you guys have noticed, I haven't been around much for the past two days. Yesterday my Grandparents, Mom and Sister came to visit me for a bit since I hadn't seen them in months. We also had some friends spend the night for the past two days and all three of them were sick. Between that and me running in and out I ended up getting sick too. I feel like I got hit by a truck, twice. :) Anyway, I'll check in when I have some energy guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

-Anthony

2. LemonDiscus

LemonDiscus Active Member

I noticed, take a break and get some rest!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Get well! I think this is a severely busy time for everyone, causing unneccessary stress and in return we all get sick :(

4. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a bit better today so I should be back to normal tomorrow. [dancing]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.