1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MOD_Dawn, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

I know several people have pm'd me regarding the photo contest and about prizes....

I will no longer hold the photo contest...or any other contest for that matter until Anthony gets back to me.

:confused: I know he's logged in here on a regular basis, but hasn't responded to my pm's regarding these.

I do know with the new job & Jake's health he has been busy, but it still doesn't feel right to me to hold these events without his "go ahead".

I thought I was doing a good thing by keeping things going, but I'm just not sure [scratch] and the last thing I want to be doing is stepping on the sites owners toes...So I'd rather play it safe and wait to hear from him on his verdict ;)

[nemo] In the meantime you can always stock pile your photos [bfish]

2. CichlidStorm

CichlidStorm Member

Dawn/Anthony, I am willing to donate my time to help get the Photo Contests back in working order, and I also have a few suggestions for it as well. Let me know via PM

3. Anthony

Anthony Active Member

Dawn, you're handling everything fine.

I've been working 14 hour days and only log in from time to time to make sure everything is up and running.

-Anthony

4. CichlidStorm

CichlidStorm Member

np, just thought i would offer

5. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

Thanks for the pm Anthony, I was beginning to get worried.
    Sorry about the long work days though...I definately feel for ya!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.