1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Photo issue

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by MOD_Dawn, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

1-27-10
    Just bringing it to everyone's attention that I am aware of the problem with photos showing incorrectly...you'll probably see something like this "IMG_1234.JPG" WITHOUT actually seeing the photo.

I have brought this to Anthony's attention since what I originally though was a mozilla issue..is more so looking like a server issue.

Hopefully we'll be able to figure out what is going wrong and get it remedied quickly ;)

:oops: Hopefully we won't have to ask that you pm/e-mail your missing photos so that they can be directly uploaded back to the proper places

2. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

Anthony has just informed me that the problem/issue has been resolved and that it was a server issue.

3. stevenrox

stevenrox New Member

lol good save!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.