1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Re-Introduce Myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by NoctuVide, Mar 5, 2013.

1. NoctuVide

NoctuVide Thread Starter Member

Hey everyone,
    I believe this is my 2nd or 3rd Re-introduction o_O .....
    After literally almost a year of being away from the forum and pretty much fish keeping in general, I have recently once again gotten back into the hobby. I've been really busy with work and taking care of our daughter, and aquariums ended up going on the back burner for a while.
    I ended up getting rid of most of my African cichlids, except a few that will never be given away (Altolamp. Calvus and Compressiceps). My 55 gallon is slowly but surly being converted into a Pleco, Corydora, and community fish tank. The 90 gallon on the other hand has a strange assortment of fish, the main centerpiece for the moment being a large female Chocolate Cichlid.
    At any rate, hope to talk to some of you soon, maybe help with some questions and hopefully get some help with my own questions!
    Btw, the new forum looks great!​

2. Brent W

Brent W Member

Welcome back :)

3. NoctuVide

Thank you Brent! Nice place ya got here lol I'm definitely liking the whole setup of it!

4. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Fish keeping....it's a sickness :p Welcome back

5. NoctuVide

LOL that it is! For a while I was going to completely break down the 55 gallon, then decided to change what was being kept in there instead... ay

6. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

welcome back. :)

7. eleanor1

eleanor1 New Member

HI I'M ELLIE AND I HAVE AN EXOTIC MOMBO WHALE