1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Robert Barnes Sr. Introduction

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Robert Barnes Sr., Sep 21, 2013.

1. Robert Barnes Sr.

Robert Barnes Sr. Thread Starter New Member

hey I just joined this web site I am a fish enthusiast I have a 200 gal cichilid tank and I have a 100 gal cichilid tank where I have two vicious fish waters one is my jaguar fish female lays eggs every two weeks need to find a male jaguar to mate her with and the fish vicious fish in my 100 gal. tank is my Oscar, in my 200 gal tank I have peacock cichilids red/ yellow severauhns,urahu, blue Jack Dempsey, green terror, red hook, upside down cat fish, electric yellow, blue cichilid I will be showing pictures as soon as I learn how I also look forward to connecting with other fish enthusiast

2. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

Welcome to our little slice of the interwebs Robert, you have some pretty big tanks would love to see some pics :)

3. BarbH

BarbH Member

Hello Robert and welcome to EFF. Look forward to seeing pictures of your tanks ;)

4. Robert Barnes Sr.

Hello as some of you may know I just joined your fish family, and now would like to know how to share my pictures with my new family can anyone help thank you

5. HBIC

Click on the "upload a file" box under the text box and choose your picture to upload :)

6. Robert Barnes Sr.

HBIC, thanks for your help I will try, but I need you to bare with me add I am not good worth modern technology I'm 50 yrs. young and have not got on the computer band wagon lol

7. Robert Barnes Sr.

20130921_150511.jpg

8. Robert Barnes Sr.

Hello HBIC,I know it may seem like I'm singling you out but you are the only one I have heard from this far this is my 100 gal. tank that only houses my Oscar and my jaguar fish and add you can see I have to have a divider because the jaguar is very aggressive and the Oscar is Simi aggressive and they both eat my other fish,at this time I'm only able to send one pic, I'm being told that my pic are to big to upload don't know what that mean but I a.m. working on understanding this set back so I can share many pic and I have some good ones

9. Robert Barnes Sr.

this is my black ghost fish that is housed in my 200 gal. tank but I am having difficulties showing my my whole tank I'm not a happy camper right now

Attached Files:

10. BarbH

BarbH Member

Nice looking fish. For uploading photos I actually use photobucket. I can upload any image size onto there and than use the image link in a post to share my photos. That way I don't have to worry about changing the image size.

11. Aquaman_95

Aquaman_95 Moderator

Hello, and welcome to the forums. :)

12. HBIC

No problem I don't feel as though you are singling me out at all that's what we're here for :) First let me say the fishies look amazing brilliant coloring. As far as the picture issue there is a size limitation on the forum (we apologize but this saves space on the server) Are you uploading directly from your computer or from a hosting site such as photobucket as Barb mentioned?

13. buzz4520

buzz4520 Well-Known Member

Welcome.
    Good looking fish !

14. skinz78

skinz78 Member

Welcome to Exotic Fish Forum!