1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Seriously OVERSTOCKED youtube tanks!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Aquariums & Fish Photos' started by MOD_Dawn, Aug 6, 2010.

1. MOD_Dawn

MOD_Dawn Thread Starter Active Member

2. MasterBlue

MasterBlue Active Member

I'm sure we could find hundreds of said overstocked tanks if we looked . . . Stay outta my room XD

3. MOD_Dawn

I really wasn't looking for overstocked tanks actually, I was browsing a few suggested youtube sites that were recommended.

I can see overstocked to a point, but with this one it's just sheer cruelty (poor guys barely have any room to swim without smacking into one another).

4. nossie

nossie Member

Oh my, that's quite crowded :O
    Reminds me of that guy who kept discus in another overstocked tank, and he was bragging about it on youtube as well. Mainly about his wonderful water quality actually.

5. HBIC

HBIC Need help??? That's what we're here for :)

That looks just as overstock as some of the tanks I have seen on this, and many other, sites. The tank to me actually looks very healthy and the fish don't appear to be stressed.

6. MOD_Dawn

I'm assuming huge daily partials have to be done to maintain that "like new" setup look.

I've yet to see a tank "that" overstocked on here yet! Those fish can barely move...has to be one *bleepy* life being placed in water and barely being able to turn around even with "pristine" water quality.

7. FishVixen

FishVixen Active Member

you know it's like 15 people living in a 1 bedroom apartment!

8. MOD_Dawn

Haha! I hear that! virtual smell of "funk" quickly comes to mind.