1. Welcome to Aquarium Space! We are a friendly online community for aquarium owners all over the world who love their tanks including their fish, reefs, corals, invertebrates and their aquatic livestock. If you haven't joined yet, we invite you to register and join our community!

Site Maintenance

Discussion in 'Site News / Feedback / Questions' started by Anthony, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

I sent out an E-mail but for any reason if you do not receive it here is a copy. Please check your profile to be sure your E-mail address is up to date. *Warning* Changing your E-mail address will require you to re-authenticate your account !

On Saturday (02/27/2010) I will be performing some necessary maintenance on the forum. The forum will be unavailable after 11am Eastern Time. I will do my best to get the forum up again as quick as possible and (hopefully) without any data loss this time around. I will make sure to do a backup of the files and images just in case anything goes wrong. If for any reason you need to contact me you may do so via the E-mail address below.

2. Anthony

Anthony Thread Starter Active Member

Update Has Been Delayed for a couple hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.